With the weather clearing up a bit the next 2 days, will the trail be open to ride Thursday/Friday? Coming from Charleston and Greenville.
Thursday, January 1st might be O.K., but there will be lots of soft spots and drains holding water. The weather forecast for Friday is 70% chance of rain - Saturday too, so you may not get two days of clear weather.
Do you enjoy our trails?
If so, can you volunteer 5 hours for trail work in 2015 or, if you're too busy, donate $50 to SORBAcsra?